Sunday, January 8, 2012

My dream

Everyone has dreams and wishes. As time passes they get closer and closer to them. I have one such dream. In fact the dream is now turning into a goal. My dream is to organize a Library of my own.

Books are always wonders. I too believe in Book is the best friend, a person can have. A person is never going to feel alone in the presence of books. The more you read, the more things you will know.

My dream is to build a library with a variety of books. I remember one of my best friends saying, "Give someone an inspirational book to read. You will feel good doing it, reading the book will change the person, and they will think of you every time they read it". These words are so true. Books are the best sources for knowledge. They will enlighten you and inspire you for a better future.

So setting up a library has been my long time dream. And it will be in a way that is accessible to a wider public. I hope my dream comes true someday and I will definitely work on it.     


5 comments:

  1. Thanks mate.. It's you i was referring to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I guess in the future it will all be Ebooks...It saves lots of space and pollution-less..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe.. But i think the real feel happens to be in paper books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it soon....My hearty wishes are always thr for u.......!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete